Business Credit Cards Eurocard/MasterCard and VISA
What are the benefits of the Eurocard/MasterCard and VISA Business Credit Card?
- With the card you have access to your funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You do not have to carry large amount of cash with you, while you enjoy an interest when your account balance is positive.
- With the Eurocard/MasterCard and VISA international business credit card, you can withdraw cash from ATMs and make direct payments to merchants for goods or services through POS - terminals all over the country and abroad.
- This card allows you to effectively separate your company and personal revenues and expenses by paying to other merchants and suppliers directly at the POS – terminals in the country and abroad. Besides in person, you can also pay to other merchants remotely – by phone, post or Internet.
- Receive payments for products and services delivered by you on your card account.
- With the card you receive free international travel insurance, which covers damages, health expenses and other inconveniences incurred abroad.
- You can transfer money via ATM from your card account to your deposit account and vice versa.
- On the same account you may order additional cards for other members of the company, the limits on which are set by you.
You receive a detailed monthly account statement on the card transactions.
- The card is personal and besides the company name, the name of the card owner is also printed on its front.
- The access to the funds is possible only after entering your Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN-code can be changed at any time from any ATM. If you forget your PIN-code, UBB issues a new PIN.
- If the card is lost or stolen that should be immediately reported to UBB Card Centre, and the card will be blocked.
What can be done with the card on an ATM?
- Cash Withdrawal.
- Balance Enquiry (For the holder of the primary card, in the country).
- PIN change.
- Account Transfer.
What can be done with the card on a POS terminal?
- Payment to merchants for goods and services.
- Withdrawal of cash (at banks or other financial institutions).
Who can obtain a Eurocard/MasterCard International Credit Card?
All firms, be they present or future clients of UBB.
Where can be obtained a Eurocard/MasterCard International Credit Card?
At any UBB branch.
How can I apply for a Eurocard/MasterCard International Credit Card?
A paper application form could be filled in at any UBB branch. The period of issuing is max. 7 days.
Note: For the opening of a company account, the firm should present also its registration documents.
What are the limits on using a Eurocard/MasterCard International Credit card?
UBB periodically sets limits on the card’s usage.
What are the fees for issuing the card and for using it?
The bank sets commontransaction and maintenance fees. For more information please contact UBB Card Centre.
How are the Bank - Cardholder relations regulated?
A common contract between the Bank and the Cardholder is signed. It treats all rights and obligations of the two parties.