e-commerce: Accepting Card Payments on the Internet
UBB aims at offering its clients complete banking solutions which facilitate their daily life and develop their business.
Using the UBB e-commerce product- Accepting Card Payments on the Internet, UBB offers the merchants, which have on-line stores for sale of goods and services on the Internet, a comprehensive service which includes:
- Providing a “Virtual POS Terminal” for acquiring card data from your website
- Authorization, clearing and settlement of card transactions
- Posting successful transactions in your account with UBB
- Statements of executed transactions
- Monitoring for fraudulent transactions, protection in case chargebacks, etc.
The virtual POS terminal is a defined-logic device in the system for electronic commerce of UBB which will be accessible via your website. You will gain access to the e-commerce system of UBB and you will be able to run real-time statements and corrections.
- You will use one and the same communication channel (the internet) for offering your goods/services and for accepting client payments
- The payment, executed via a virtual POS terminal, is the fastest and easiest way for ordering and accepting payments on the Internet. All the other ways require either the use of an extra channel, or a preliminary registration which complicates and/or delays the payment process.
- Expands your client base geographically by attracting clients from other regions and technologically by adopting yet another means of payment.
Types of accepted cards
Through the e-commerce system of UBB you will be able to accept payments on the Internet using the most popular card products:
- Visa, VisaElectron and V PAY
- MasterCard, Maestro and MasterCardElectronic
Card transactions safety
UBB assures the safety of your transactions by applying the best methods and means of checking the payment data, as well as protection of the transaction channel:
Verification of the cardholder’s authenticity
UBB applies the best practice for checking the client’s authenticity during purchases with a card on the Internet – the “3-D Secure” standard is realized through the schemes of the international card organizations - “Verified by Visa” and “Master Card Secure Code”. The use of these authentication schemes will boost the clients’ confidence in your company!
Check of the card’s authenticity
UBB checks the card’s authenticity through an obligatory check of its amount for security purposes.
Check of the funds in the card
UBB always requires an authorization for purchases by card on the Internet.
Protection of the communication channel
The electronic trade system of UBB uses encrypted connection between the server of your Internet site and the payment server of the Bank.
Conditions for accounting the successful transactions
UBB will credit your account on the subsequent business day after the date of the transaction.
Why should I choose “Acceptance of Payments with Cards on the Internet” from UBB?
UBB has the most extensive experience in the field of card payments on the Bulgarian market.
We are able to offer you an all-in-one solution, tailored to your business.
UBB offers competitive fees and commissions for the acceptance of card payments on the Internet.
You have an internet site on which you wish to sell goods and/or services but you do not dispose with software for organizing the electronic store and for creating online orders? We can help you through our established partner relations for representation of such a product. Received through us, the software for organizing an electronic store and for creating online orders will be at a preferential price and, also, with an embedded module for connecting to the application of the Bank for accepting payment by bank cards. Our partners will render assistance, also, for other issues related to the technical implementation which will save you both resources and time for the “live launch”.
You want to conclude an Agreement with UBB for accepting card payments on the Internet?
- You can do it at any branch of the bank!
- Our employees will explain the application procedure to you.
How to contact us
If you have questions, related to the technical realization or the potential of the product, you can contact us also by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org